Anglian Water’s Innovation Shop Window
- The Shop Window is available to use for any organisation wishing to invest in collaborating with Anglian Water towards achieving our aspirational goals of: Carbon Neutrality, Zero Leakage & Bursts, Zero Pollutions and Flooding, 80 litres per person per day water consumption, Building a Circular Economy, 100% Compliant and Chemical Free Drinking Water, 100% Customer Satisfaction. We are already collaborating with around 98 organisations ranging from Universities, Charities, SMEs, large-multi-national companies and suppliers in and outside the Water Sector to test products and services in the physical, live catchment of Newmarket.
- Cost Of Use By Others: Suppliers are openly invited to showcase the best they have to offer in terms of innovative products and services. To do so, the expectation is for suppliers to collaborate with Anglian Water and be prepared financially support as well as provide resources towards the showcasing of their innovation within the Shop Window.
- Willingness To Partner: Anglian Water’s entire ethos is one of collaboration and partnership. We are willing to partner and collaborate with any organisation which shares the same aspirations as ourselves. We are already collaborating with around 98 organisations ranging from Universities, Charities, SMEs, large-multi-national companies and suppliers in and outside the Water Sector.
- Ambitions For Development: To build a future vision of our water company, today. We aspire to build a smart, integrated source-to-source network, which is a live, microcosm of what our wider network could look like in future. Drawing on themes such as Big Data we are looking ahead to a system which encompasses data from numerous sources, turns this into intelligence and acts upon trends and anomalies. With this in mind, we aspire to roll-out successful innovations to the wider Anglian Water region.
- Mobile Pilot Plants: Successful innovations will be rolled-out to the wider Anglian Water region and embedded in our organisation.
- Other Info: We are currently collaborating on over 60 projects, 44 of which have either been delivered or are live within our Shop Window, currently.