The UK Water Partnership is pleased to announce its support for this year’s World Water-Tech Investment Summit due to take place at the Hilton Tower Bridge in London from 22-24 February.
This international summit welcomes senior delegates and speakers from the investment community, utilities, engineering and chemical leaders, innovative tech companies and government.
60 thought-leading speakers will explore how innovation can address the most urgent issues facing the world’s water supply, including:
- Climate change and conflict: Towards greater flexibility and resilience
- Dwindling resources: Maximising value from water and used water
- Rising prices: Generating cost-effective and sustainable alternative water
- Swelling cities: Smarter planning for sustainable growth
- Water security: Engaging industrial water users in stewardship
- Partnerships for innovation at a time of crisis
The summit also showcases new innovation from around the world through technology showcase sessions and workshops.
Held in partnership with UKTI, the event will welcome delegations from the USA, Kurdistan, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, India, Singapore and the Philippines.
To join the debate at Europe’s leading water investment summit, visit worldwatertechinvestment.com.