Following the UKWP meetings in July the LITSoN team are targeting feedback on the initiative.
LITSoN Background and Concept – is to understand the linkage between Societal Needs and the pipeline of innovation – including funding. The pipeline we talk about is the potential future pipeline of ‘disruptive’ innovation.
The latest update on LITSoN can be accessed at the following link: LITSoN_Update_UKWP_16th_July
The team would like to understand your feedback on the following key questions:
- How is the presentation of the connectivity networks useful for you?
- How would you like to see the WaSC/WOC research projects aligning to the UKWIR Big 11 Questions i.e. would you like to see the weighted impact graph of the UKWIR 11 Big Questions for each water company?
- From the UKWIR 11 Big Questions, what are the 3 critical questions to analyse? What are you interested in finding out?
- What would you like to see as the key focus of the report: connectivity networks, innovation pipeline or how innovation projects are addressing the Big Questions?
- Is there one extra area of analysis you would like to see in the report?
- What would you like a future phase of LITSoN to address?
- How do you intend to use LITSoN?
If possible could feedback please be returned by 31 July 2018 to Cristina Negut ([email protected]).
The LITSoN draft analysis can also be accessed at the link below, please contact Andrew Shimmin ([email protected]) for permission.