University of Portsmouth, Environmental Technology Field Station
- The ETFS provides a research station for university and industry collaboration in a real-world, operational context delivered by the provision of expert consultation, environmental monitoring, laboratory analysis and the training offered to water industry staff.
- Cost Of Use By Others: Dependent on what they want to use it for. Please contact Fay Couceiro to find out more.
- Willingness To Partner: Yes, we are very happy to collaborate with interested parties.
- Ambitions For Development: The ETFS has recently become the site of Southern Water’s Innovation Hub for small works problems.
- Mobile Pilot Plants: No.
- Other Info: Examples of studies (i) P removal using media with passive filtration (ii) Fate studies of organic compounds in sewage (iii) Investigation of fats, oil and grease (FOG) deposit formation in sewers (iv) Novel sludge treatment systems.